Presented by Alana Henderson, ‘Anxiety-Free Interviews’ is a lively, interactive and very informative 2-3 hour training program. As a highly skilled and experienced trainer, Alana conducts the program on an individual basis to highlight your uniqueness and relevance to the employer’s needs.
This program gives school leavers through to senior managers the confidence they need to perform competitively at interviews. The program will show you:
- How to control your ‘nerves’ and avoid ‘mental blanks’.
- How to create a positive impression.
- How to answer common and awkward interview questions, e.g. “What are your weaknesses?” “What will you bring to the position?” etc.
- How to answer ‘scenario’, behavioural and other types of questions.
- How to handle a panel, MMIs, telephone and online interviews.
- How to dress effectively to suit different types of interviews.
- How to finish the interview with impact.